Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New House

So our house is slowly coming together. The main floor is now finished enough so I can show you picutures of it and also of the front and back yards. I am too scared to finish the basement because, in case you have not heard, we have mice. I think we have finally taken care of the problem, but I am still going to wait a couple of days before I finish down there. Anyway, here are the pictures of our house. I love it!




4 comments:

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

It looks so cute!! I didn't get our house put together until right before Josh was born - 4 months later:)

Chris said...

So we talked it over and decided that you guys should fly us out and take us to a cubs game. If you do, we'll definatley bring Avery. But unless PK can out play me in a game of stick the burning stick into your brother's eye, you can't keep him. But it's ok, you can just make your own. You proved it with Natty.

perdue family said...

wow...that's a sexy stove/oven. I love houses. Keep updating. I want to see Pat's first day of school pictures.

Erin said...

LOVE the house!! I'm slightly jealous... Good for you for already having your house all put together...I wish I was on-the-ball. PS...Nice stove! What a mighty step up that was from the one in Provo.