Well we arrived here on Friday and Patrick's mom flew Natalie in on Saturday. We picked them up at the airport, however, on the way home the freeway was closed so we followed a couple of cars over the median and onto a side road and our trusty GPS detoured us right through the ghetto, Welcome to Wisconsin MOM. She was a little freaked out so we had to drive her around the nice area to calm her down. Oh and the other day coming back from Costco Mr. GPS lead us right throught the ghetto again, there has to be someway to block that area off. Don't get me wrong that GPS is the greatest investment we have ever made, other than the two ghetto experiences it does pretty well.
Oh and did I mention I, have a new love? I have broken up with Cafe Rio and have fallen in love with chipotles. Chipotles blows cafe rio out of the water and plus it is three dollars cheaper to eat there. I have only eaten there 3 times, Amy has since limited me. It is amazing. For those of you in Utah that still have't tried it, there is one up near southtowne mall.
A couple days ago we discovered that Milwaukee also has beaches as you can see below.
Yesterday, we drove into Chicago and went to Wrigley Field to watch the cubs game. It was a spiritual experience being in Wrigley Field. Natalie loved only about one inning and then she was ready to run around like a crazy lady. We were able to get there and back pretty fast, on the way there we realized we are 7 minutes from Miller Park, where the Brewers play. We are 30 minutes from 6 flags, and the jelly belly factory. We are still discovering Milwaukee and may go to a brewers game tomorrow night. Enjoy the rest of the pictures.
This is a little section of the Medical School, the campus it huge and way clean and nice.
Natalie Sue
Amy and I at Wrigley.
6 comments:
Oh I'm so the first one to comment!! It looks like you guys are having a blast! I can't wait to come see you guys, and I would like some pictures of your house.
I am still deeply disturbed that you made it to Wrigley without me. But that just seals the fact that we're coming out for a visit and a game next summer.
natalie it's GRANDPA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks nice out there.
Mom needs to spend more time in the inner city. For fun, drop her off with a quarter and see if she can get home.
Always and forever,
Dad
Tris said, "Ohhh Fuuunn!" Seeing those pictures made me realize how much we miss you guys. We were talking to the Packards the other day and decided it just feels like you guys are on vacation and will be back soon. We LOVE the pictures. They are so cute of the little fam. I want to see pictures of the house and Amy's bigger kitchen... oh what the high life you guys now live being out of the 7 peaks dumps. Keep posting. You guys look so happy and we are so excited for you guys and your new adventure.
Pat! You dirty...just kidding. I hope you guys are enjoying Wisconsin. I envy your weather; I'd rather be cold than sweaty all the time. I hate Texas.
Hooray! I'm so excited you have a blog now. I miss you guys, have oh so much fun in Wiskainsin!
Post a Comment