Sunday, December 7, 2008

Miller Brewery Lights

So we decided we wanted to see some holiday lights, and we found out the Miller Brewery has weekend tours of the factory that include a light show. It was pretty cool, plus we got free lemonade. I got a sweet polo that has a miller light logo on it in a raffle, I will be wearing it often let me tell you. Patrick got an insulated sleeve to keep his cans cold. It was actually pretty cool, recommended for all of you that live in Milwaukee. I would say the show is about ten minutes long, and I think they said it has over 200,000 lights. Anyway, way cool, pictures of us freezing will be uploaded later, this video is taking way too long to upload. I am going to bed.

4 comments:

Lynsey said...

Our neighbor in Cedar Hills does the exact same thing. We'll go see it when you cats get here.

Chris said...

That's pretty cool stuff. But I'm confused, who got the sweet polo?

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

I need new pictures!!! I miss my natalie - we were just getting to be good friends when we had to leave.

Lynsey said...

updates. i need updates.