
So.. Amy neglected to post our most exciting news. Natalie is officially off the binky/pacifier. We had been talking about it and then one night last week I was studying late at school and I got a text from Amy saying she took away the binky. Natalie only cried for 5 minutes and then went to bed. The following times she went to bed she only asked for it, but didn't cry. We were expecting a lot harsher transition, but Natalie proved she is even more perfect. Personally, if she would have cried I would have given her binky back in a heartbeat Luckily Amy is the enforcer. Natalie keeps growing up it sucks!
7 comments:
i am so impressed. i seriously thought the transition would have been more difficult. i think you lucked out with natalie--she's a really great girl.
My boys still have a binky! I told myself at 2 it would go and I'm dreading it. Hopefully the transition is as great as yours.
agree... growing up does suck. glad you guys had fun in Utah and we were all so mad we missed you by pretty much a day. bummer.
Nice job Amy! Sorry Pat, after you admitted that Amy did all the enforcing I was left to only congratulate her. You two are such great parents. Maybe you could give me and Jared a couple lessons before we have little babes running around?
Sweet!!! We'll totally be in town. There would be no reason for us to leave. Let's do something fun...for as long as your families will allow us to borrow you. :)
done and done. as long as you have changed your ringtone pat cause my text notification is still the same good 'ol beep. And i think a good game of cranium will be in order and pie just for our special visitors. We are EXCITED! Cant wait to see you guys.
Amy, I found you and Nicole now on here. How exciting. You have a beautiful little girl. How old is she? I am glad to see you're doing well.
Post a Comment