Sorry it is not twins, I made Amy do that, more to mislead everyone into not guessing the right answer. My bad! Sorry, it was more of a question for the medical students to answer. The answer is yolk sac. However, I did really want twins.
Amy!! Good heavens! Congratulations on baby #2! Chelsea gave me your blog address. This is Amy (formerly Baker) from AZ. I'd love to talk to you more! Email me your email address and we'll catch up. I'm cellochik21@hotmail.com (my junk email that I don't check very often- I didn't want to post my real one on a public blog). I would love to hear all about your fam and everything! Congrats again!
5 comments:
No apologies necessary, we're still excited for you!
Congratulations you guys - be thankful it's not twins!!
Amy!! Good heavens! Congratulations on baby #2! Chelsea gave me your blog address. This is Amy (formerly Baker) from AZ. I'd love to talk to you more! Email me your email address and we'll catch up. I'm cellochik21@hotmail.com (my junk email that I don't check very often- I didn't want to post my real one on a public blog). I would love to hear all about your fam and everything! Congrats again!
By the way, your daughter is BEAUTIFUL! She looks a lot like your dad!
Yay! Happy news. Almost as good as BYU's win last week. ;) Now Natalie has to learn to share with siblings.
PS. We decided we have the lamest friends ever. We find out everyone is pregnant via blog. lame.
Post a Comment