On Wednesday we went to a lake close to our house with the Ostlers to let the girls enjoy the water and sand. As you can see Natalie also really enjoyed eating cherries while she warmed up.
Here is Rebecca's 3 month picture, can you believe 3 months has passed by, I can't. She is a delight to have in our family and a wonderful addition. Natalie loves her, sometimes too much. Rebecca is getting so big and is starting to really love to grab toys and things and tries to put them in her mouth. The thing I find in her mouth the most often right now is her clothes, she grabs them and pulls them up to her mouth, I guess I should get the poor girl out some more toys. She is a great sleeper and always happy. If she is crying it is usually my fault, either she is hungry or tired, those are really the only times she cries. Rebecca is growing up way too fast, and is changing everyday.
On Saturday we went to Strawberry Fest in Cedarburg. We had never been there before. The town is so beautiful and the festival was very fun to walk around. We found a new favorite Sprecher soda while we were there, Strawberry; Natalie loved it. Below is Natalie and Patrick building a bird house together, they had free crafts in the kids area, Natalie is so proud of her bird house and painted it pink and green before putting it in the back yard.
Here is Becca enjoying the shade while Natalie built her bird house. She is trying her hardest to get her outfit in her mouth, but onsies don't work as well as dresses.
This last picture is of Sunday morning, Natalie and I went outside to blow bubbles. We had a great time and Natalie loved chasing the bubbles. It had rained the night before and was still cloudy, which for some reason made the bubbles all rainbow colored and Natalie thought they looked so cool.
Now this week had been back to reality, with Patrick at school in orientation, tomorrow he actually goes to start his first rotation in family practice. Natalie keeps telling him he doesn't go to school anymore now he gets to go do doctor things and help people.
Also today is our 4 year anniversary, I can't believe we've already been married four years, time sure flies by. Last night Patrick and I celebrated by going to Summerfest. It was a blast to see all of the bands, but the people watching stole the show and made the whole evening enertaining. Thanks Ostlers for watching our girls so we could enjoy an evening out!
No comments:
Post a Comment