Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tony Hawk

Tony Hawk is the one with the helmet behind me for those who don't know.
I got home from school early today and checked my twitter account and saw the following on tony hawk's twitter:"
4 Seasons Skatepark, Milwaukee, 4pm, ta-ta-ta-today Junior!" So I grabbed Natalie and we took off to 4 seasons and watched tony and friends skate the bowl. Natalie's favorite was Kevin Staab



because he had purple hair and purple leopard skin shin pads.
We were right on the edge of the bowl and got to stand next to many of the pros as they waited to drop in; including Tony.



Natalie also got two mini tony hawk skateboards and loved playing with them on the mini skate park.














Tony Hawk Skating


Natalie mini-skating


2 comments:

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

I just saw that you had zero comments and it made me sad:) so you get one:) I am so excited that you got to go to Tony Hawk!

Unknown said...

That is awesome i wish i could have been there. nat is so funny with the skate bords.