Monday, March 19, 2012

California Here We Come!

That song has been sung a lot around our house the last couple of days. Last Friday we found out that we matched in Loma Linda, California for our Anesthesia residency. We are so excited to be moving to sunny California and for the opportunity to be closer to family. On a side note, we will be about an hour from the beach and Disneyland and love visitors!

Our life has been a little crazy this past week, with matching and finding out where we are going to live. We will also be adding a 3rd girl to our family in the next few weeks, or days, depending on what she wants to do--any name suggestions are definitely welcome!

Hopefully I will be better about keeping up the blog and you will see pictures of our new little girls soon.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Whaaaaaaaaat?!?!? I knew it would be big news when I saw your blog was updated. YAY Pat and Amy!!! Congrats on baby girl #3! I haven't updated our blog in quite some time but thought you guys should know that baby boy #2 is due at the end of May for us. :) haha And HOORAY for moving to Loma Linda!!! We move to Carlsbad area in June. We'll practically be neighbors compared to the distance between us the last four years. :) CONGRATS to your family on some fantastic news! Can't wait to fill Jared in and finally see you in the next few months!!

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
perdue family said...

YEEEEEAAAAA!!! Seven Peaks reunion in CA! Can't wait!! :) Congrats guys! That is VERY VERY exciting! I would never have thought all 3 of us would be living in CA at the same time.

Meghan said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! We are in southern CA as well!

David said...

Congratulations on both counts - very exciting!

peachytiffers said...

3 girls?!! I have three boys and we just moved to Cali too! :)