Monday, July 9, 2012

This is for you Jessica!

My sister has been bugging me to update my blog forever, so this is for her!  We are getting settled here is California and have been loving it, but still miss Wisconsin, especially on the 4th of July!

This is the girls reading this morning, I love moments like this, too bad they are not always this cute!


Fourth of July parade the girls and I went to, Patrick was on call, Becca was so funny, she kept asking me to take a smile.  It took me a minute to realize she meant a picture, and that when we take pictures we always say smile.






Dr. Leiter's first day of residency!


We went to St. George midJune to celebrate my mom's birthday, we planned a surprise party for her and actually pulled off a surprise.  We also got to go boating that weekend and had lots of fun with the whole family together.



Becca and Kelsie enjoyed naps of the boat and Natalie got fearless and loved tubing and swimming and cliff jumping, but I can't find the pictures of Natalie.



My brother Adam is an awesome wakeboarder!




I have a lot more updates to do, graduation, moving, our new house etc.  Patrick is working a lot now, so hopefully more updates!

6 comments:

Jessica McArthur said...

FINALLY! I love the pictures.

perdue family said...

ALRIGHT!!! We are ALL in CA now only an hour apart! When are we getting together?????

Brooke said...

Yay! I'm so, so happy to see some pictures from you guys. We miss you and your cute family. It's nice to catch up, even if it's through the blog.

Amy said...

Your daughters are adorable, Amy!

~Amy Grigg

Meghan said...

Yay for an update!! Your girls are so big! I can't believe you are done with med school and everything. I hope it is all going well. Your family is adorable!

Rachelle said...

Love the updates. All three girls are adorable, but I must say that Becca's facial expressions are the greatest. She is hilarious! I really love the picture with her in the stroller. Keeping the "smiles" (pictures) coming. Give my cute nieces a hug. Congrats again to Dr. PK. We're proud of you, too. Miss you guys!
Love,
Aunt Rachelle