The Brewers have made the Playoffs, for the first time in 26 years. Why? Because we jumped on their bandwagon, they couldn't have done it without us. Amy, being the best wife ever, called me last Monday and asked if I wanted to go to the Brewers vs Pirates game on Tuesday. She got me tickets, best wife ever!!! We went with a few of our friends, Prince Fielder hit a walk-off home run in the bottom of the ninth. Awesome Game!Continuing with the Brewer theme of this post. One of the Brewers physicians came and gave us a lecture during Grand Rounds on Sports Enhancing Drugs. It was a very interesting lecture.
I also went to a workshop on echo-cardiograms and I was chosen to be the "model." Shirt off, laying on my side with arm behind my head. Sexy, I know! Well anyway my heart is functioning at 100%. we also learned about 3-d echos which is a technology that is very new but awesome. Cardiology in my future? Maybe!
I have found out my favorite surgical instrument, THE STRYKER BONE SAW, it is the coolest saw. It cuts through bone like a hot knife through butter. My anatomy group always lets me use it when we need to, I love it. Orthopedic surgery in my future? Maybe!
HARVEST FEST
Friday night Amy, Natalie and I all went to this fest called Harvest. Natalie loved the petting zoo portion. However, anytime a baby goat came near her she stiff armed the goat. She also went on the marry-go-round. Once we were done with the Harvest Fest we went to Chipotles, Natalie loves it.
Also this weekend Natalie woke up sick Saturday morning so Amy and Natalie got to spend the day at urgent care, which was actually a very good experience, good doctors, reasonably fast and Natalie is doing much better, she has an ear infection in both ears. Today she was up and running around again so I think the antibiotics are working!
11 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a blast and Natalie looks sooo big!!
Natalie does look SO big! Hope her ear infection continues to get better. Pat, I can't believe you bought a Brewer's hat. Soooo...you should call us sometime. Lots of news...probably not blog appropriate. :)
what a good looking family! sounds like you guys are doing lots of fun stuff. i'm glad natalie is feeling better...we were wondering how you were doing when you didn't show up for church!
How fun! I miss you guys a ton, but I'm so glad you guys are doing such fun things! Keep up the posts!
Congrats on breaking the Brewers curse. And you're welcome for my providing of all of your brewers information. We'll definitely have to go see a game next summer when my defending world champion cubs are in town. And I'm excited to see Natty if she actually does return home with the parents this week. However, I'm extremely disappointed in both of you if you did not get some video of her stiff-arming the goats. That would be priceless footage. So if you have it, let's see it.
Is that a Quiksilver shirt you're wearing pat? OMG you're sooo trendy. Miss ya bad.
Patrick! Well i must be professional blog-stalker since i found you. Looks like you, Amy & Natalie are doing great in Wisconsin. Love your house, Amy you've done an awesome job. And i'm sorry that there isn't a "no getto" setting on the gps. Good luck with school, and your looking snazzy in the white coat.
Amy, I found your blog through Meghan Caldwell's. It's fun to see what you're up to in Wisconsin. Natalie is so big!! and cute as ever. Looks like you guys are having fun!
Sorry i forgot that to make your mac speak you have to set the command. you have to go to "system preferences"... then to "speech" (under the subcategory of system) then under "text to speech" you can pick the voice, how fast and when to talk. Go to "set the key" to set the command.... "ctrl + s".
Hope that makes sense and helps. :)
Hi!! Man, sorry it's been so long getting back to you. I am horrible at blogging. I keep trying though. I just don't have enough time. Your family is soooo cute and I love your house! Looks like you guys are doing great! Miss you!
Hey man.. so sorry for forgetting to get back to you. Wow it has been so long. I am glad to see things are going well for you. I am in the UK getting my Masters degree. So how are things?
Post a Comment