We tried our hand at gardening this year, Patrick got me tomato plants for Mother's Day and we picked them tonight. Natalie loved them, and I have to say they definitely tasted better than the store bought ones!
Wow! Eating tomatoes like apples?! How did you get her to do that?! I'm impressed. :) We tried the gardening thing this year too...I think I have a black thumb. Glad that your's did so well!! Nothing like a homegrown tomato!
Hooray for having a garden! Umm why is Miss Natalie getting so big? Tell her to stop! She sure does look like her mommy though! Caaaa---uuuuute! Miss you guys!
4 comments:
cute pictures and good job at growing some tomoatoes!
Wow! Eating tomatoes like apples?! How did you get her to do that?! I'm impressed. :) We tried the gardening thing this year too...I think I have a black thumb. Glad that your's did so well!! Nothing like a homegrown tomato!
i'm so impressed! if we liked tomatoes, we'd come steal some of yours :) they look pretty tasty.
Hooray for having a garden! Umm why is Miss Natalie getting so big? Tell her to stop! She sure does look like her mommy though! Caaaa---uuuuute! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment