Here are some pictures of our new arrival. Kelsie Sue Leiter was born on March 30 at 2:12 pm. She weighed 8 lb 12 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. The labor was fast and uneventful, which is how we like it. Kelsie is a very good, calm baby who is a much loved addition to our family.
7 comments:
Yay! Congratulations, Amy. She's a beauty!
So precious!! I've been waiting for pictures!!
how exciting! little kelsie was born on nolan's birthday. it's a great birthday because it is always around conference and easter. i hope you are feeling well. so fun that you have 3 little girls to always be there for you and melt your little heart. good luck with the move coming up!
Congrats, Pat and Amy!!! Holy cow--I can't believe you have three. :) Hopefully we'll meet her in just a few short months!!
Congratulations Amy! That is so fun that you have three sweet little girls!
She's beautiful! What a darling picture of all three girls! We have the cutest nieces. Can't wait to meet Kelsie and see you all this summer!
Amy congrats! I was thinking about you a few days ago and wondered if you guys were going to have another little one and much to my surprise she has already arrived. She is beautiful. I love the name.
Also congrats to you and Patrick on matching in California. Wish you were coming here, but I am sure you will love it. I know I would! Loves from our family to yours.
Post a Comment